akpos jobs

Akpos is applying for a job as a signalman for
the local railroad and is told to meet the
inspector at the signal box.
The inspector decides to give Akpos a pop
quiz, asking: "What would you do if you
realized that two trains were heading
towards each other on the same track?"
Akpos says: "I would switch one train to
another track."
"What if the lever broke?" asks the inspector.
"Then I'd run down to the tracks and use the
manual lever down there", answers Akpos.
"What if that had been struck by lightning?"
challenges the inspector.
"Then," Akpos continued, "I'd run back up
here and use the phone to call the next signal
box."
"What if the phone was busy?"
"In that case," Akpos argued, "I'd run to the
street level and use the public phone near the
station".
"What if that had been vandalized?"
"Oh well," said Akpos, "in that case I would
run into town and get my Brother Ofego".
This puzzled the inspector, so he asked, "Why
would you do that?"
"Because he's never seen a train crash."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a Husband

Powerful Car

Today bet Tips