unprofessional

I have a 2yr old Philips LED Tv . It's screen started malfunctioning and so I went to the nearest servicing center to get it repaired. There was an old guy in the reception who was the owner of the shop , And the shop has the working/repairing area where two guys were working hired by this owner. I was asked to leave it and was told that I would be informed about the problem on phone after checking up of internal parts and I left. After a while I got a call from the shop saying that because of humidity some part is not working fine and has to be replaced at price X. As an Indian I asked to him low down price a bit, then he gave me a shocking answer , which was: Person 1: sir please collect your TV from the shop and tell them that price is too high and so you don't want it to get repaired in our shop. I will come at your place and replace the part at Y price which was nearly half the X. I am literary worried about the old guy who pays the rent for the shop and hired these two unprofessional fellows to work for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a Husband

Powerful Car

Or Else