On one Condition

<br>Hahaha, it reminds me back in my days when a friend of mine secured a loan on my behalf with one condition, I was to return the loan with agreed amount of interest, in two weeks time her daughter was having a birthday and I managed to be one of the guests, we sang, ate and drunk, only to realize late night her wife was staring at me with suggestive eyes. I hesitated a bit only to realize we were only two of us, then the wife asked whether was interested sleeping with her in exchange for money, I minded too but she told me under conditions, only if we could hide this from his husband, and the deal went nice, the following day I came as planned, and instead, I gave her the so said amount which was proportional to the one I had previously borrowed from her husband, then I later proceeded to tell the guy that the money he had secured for me I had returned with interest and I left it home with her wife, since I had slept with the woman and gave her whatever she demanded, she felt too happy not knowing twas his husband's money, when the husband came back home, first thing to ask was the amount of money I was supposed to bring, on hearing that she fainted! Little did she know for me it was a win win game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a Husband

Powerful Car

Or Else